Sunday, December 30, 2012

Another day, another album

Now that I've uploaded the photos from Grandma Sabin's album, it's time to start on her daughter's photo collection.

In the same box as Grandma Sabin's photo album is a slightly larger, slightly newer one, which belonged to Delilah Pearl (Sabin) Reinig. Several of the photos in this album have names, or are faces that are familiar to me, so identification isn't as much of an issue. Several, however, just have the handwritten label "cousin of your mother" on them. I haven't been able to pinpoint who wrote those on there, but I think they're photos of Pearl's cousins, which leads me to believe perhaps my great grandmother, Pearl's daughter-in-law, wrote those.

Too bad she didn't write names too.

Look for more photos shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment